ARound brings an entire stadium of fans in on the action through massive, shared AR experiences connected to in-person, live events.
As a Unity Developer for ARound, you will help create these experiences for some of the world’s most recognizable sports teams, music groups, retailers, and brands. We are looking for a developer to join our growing team who has a strong background in Unity development for mobile, AR/VR, and video games. Play an important role in the next wave of computing. Enable mass market adoption of AR through the development of ARound’s unique platform offering.
ARound, a Stagwell startup, benefits from the scale, reach, and resources of one of the world’s largest global marketing and communications groups, with over 10,000 employees and 40 companies, servicing the world’s largest brands.
- Development of AR experiences and games within Unity for mobile devices
- Collaboration with the design team on reviewing concepts and providing feedback for development
- Research and evaluation of the latest AR technologies, platforms, and frameworks
- Creation of clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Other development and related duties as needed, such as testing and bug triaging
- Strong competency in Unity
- Advanced C# programming skills
- Prior projects with mobile, augmented reality, and game development
- Experience with Unity AR Foundation, iOS ARKit, and Android ARCore frameworks
- Cloud services integration, including networking
- Proficiency in using version control systems, such as Git
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Self-motivated project contributor
- Good communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, & paid sick leave policy
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Additional insurance options, such as critical illness and accident coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings
How to Apply
To apply for this position at ARound, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short introduction with your resume, CV, or LinkedIn profile, and a portfolio or work samples.
ARound (aroundar.com) helps venues and retailers create AR attractions for live events, bringing audiences together at scale where they can play, interact, and socialize in completely new and exciting ways. Stadiums and sports teams can now engage casual fans or customers by recapturing their attention and personalizing their experiences. Retail consumers will benefit from a more connected, immersive community experience that increases brand engagement.
Stagwell (stagwellglobal.com) is the challenger network built to transform marketing. We deliver scaled creative performance for the world’s most ambitious brands, connecting culture-moving creativity with leading-edge technology to harmonize the art and science of marketing. Led by entrepreneurs, our 10,000+ specialists in 20+ countries are unified under a single purpose: to drive effectiveness and improve business results for their clients.